- Join us and “GET LOUD about CANCER REHAB” to raise awareness about the positive impact cancer rehabilitation can have on a person’s quality of life
Upward of 90 percent of people affected by cancer will experience at least one treatment-related side effect, which impacts their ability to carry out day-to-day activities and participate in the things they most enjoy. Yet less than 10 percent of patients who could benefit from cancer rehabilitation services will receive care. We need your help to change this!
- Select Medical Launches ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation Program in Central Pennsylvania – October 7, 2019
Thirteen Select Physical Therapy Centers to Provide Cancer Rehabilitation Services to Region
- New England Cancer Specialists To Bring ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation Program To Maine – May 1, 2019
Collaboration Set to Bring Evidence-based Cancer Rehabilitation Services to Region
- Northwest Medical Specialties To Bring ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation Program To Washington – April 23, 2019
Collaboration Set to Bring Evidence-based Cancer Rehabilitation Services to Northwest Region
- Select Medical Revital Cancer Rehabilitation Program Launches At SSM Health Physical Therapy In St. Louis – August 26, 2017
Free Informational Events for Cancer Survivors and Families August 26-31, 2017
- Cancer Hope Network Honors ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation at Kessler – October 23, 2019
There’s good news: People with cancer are living longer. In fact, cancer survival rates have improved more than 27% since 1991. (American Cancer Society, 2019) But as patients live longer, they often face complications brought on by the very treatments that saved their lives. That challenge is where the ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation program comes in. More...
- Award Celebrates 40 of Oncology’s Rising Stars and Emerging Leaders Under Age 40 – May 31, 2019
CRANBURY, NJ, May 31, 2019 – Forty of the nation’s most promising young oncology professionals will be recognized during the 2nd annual ‘40 Under 40 in Cancer’ awards event being held June 1, 2019, 6 pm – 9 pm at Marshall’s Landing (222 W. Merchandise Mart Plaza #225, Chicago, IL). This recognition, supported by The Lynx Group™, McGivney Global Advisors, Upstream Partners, and Swim Across America, celebrates the contributions that individuals under the age of 40 are making to improve the lives of those affected by cancer. More...
ReVital’s Medical Director, Dr. Michael Stubblefield, and other clinical leaders within our network are cancer rehabilitation experts. We welcome the opportunity to serve as a source for stories you may be writing about the topic.
We also have many patient success stories to share. Every journey is different, but they’re all incredibly inspiring in their own way. Let us know if you’d like us to connect you with survivors who are living well beyond cancer.
To inquire about scheduling an interview, please contact Shelly Eckenroth at [email protected].