If you're concerned or limited by travel, or have a weakened immune system, Telerehab lets you easily connect with one of our specialized cancer rehabilitation therapists through web-based technology. Helping you to recover faster and more completely from the safety and comfort of your own home.
Telerehab sessions are delivered in real-time and are private, secure and adhere to HIPAA requirements. They may be offered in place of or in addition to in-person center sessions, dependent upon your condition and preference.
“I feel fortunate that telerehab has allowed me to continue my recovery from major breast reconstruction surgery from home. Before these sessions, I was barely getting around and unable to do basic household chores.
After a few weeks of working with my therapist, I am meeting my goals such as walking several miles, cooking, baking, and yes even cleaning.”
First, you’ll need to schedule your appointment. Then all you need is a computer or device with a camera, microphone and internet access to begin. Simply click on the link we send you — no downloads or accounts necessary!
Just like the care you would receive in our center, we'll cover:
- A review of your medical and oncologic history, current problems and complaints, how they are impacting your daily activities.
- Exercises, education, and techniques personalized to your individual needs.
- Instruction on how to best move forward with your program.
- We will also arrange for the delivery of equipment to support your program at home, if needed.
Our therapists will work with you and your care team to make sure Telerehab is right for you.* Whether in-person or virtually, our goal is to help improve your quality of life throughout your cancer journey.
“Even during the Coronavirus stay-at-home order, I have been able to continue appointments. I have maintained a physical therapy program with telerehab that helps me be an active participant in my rehabilitation as I gradually work to get back to my pre-cancer body.
My oncologist might have kept me alive, but my cancer rehabilitation therapists are teaching me how to live.”
Just call 844.473.8485 to talk live with one of our on-call ReVital therapists. Our team is here to help answer your questions.
* Services are currently available in AZ, CA, GA, KY, MD, VA, DC, IL, ME, MN, MO, NJ, PA, TN, TX, WA, OH. Insurance coverage may vary based on provider.