Comprehensive cancer rehabilitation
In addition to speech-language pathology, physical and occupational therapy, our ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation sites also offer specialty services that address the specific needs of each patient on a case-by-case basis. These services are provided by dedicated clinical team members who have received specialized training and an extended education.
ReVital offers industry-leading and evidence-based programs and services to help you heal and reach your individual goals.
- Dry Needling can provide relief for some muscular pain and stiffness, increase range of motion and improve flexibility by inserting fine needles into trigger points.
- Cupping involves placing cups on the skin to create suction. This suction increases blood circulation to the area where the cups are placed and relieves muscle tension, which can improve overall blood flow and promote cell repair.
- Neurotherapy helps areas of the brain impacted by cancer making it is easier to focus. This can lead to enhanced learning and improved performance in school or work.
- Fall prevention helps strengthen posture, mobility and coordination decreasing your risk of falls.
- Soft tissue mobilization uses stretching and deep pressure to break up rigid muscle tissue, ease muscle tension and move fluids trapped in the tissues from chemotherapy or other cancer treatments.
Choosing ReVital specialty services
Every patient responds differently to treatment. Our team is committed to identifying the right therapist and care plan for your diagnosis and overall goals.
If you or your therapist feel therapy adjustments are needed during care, we can discuss these changes at that time and every step of the way thereafter. We are committed to partnering with you throughout your healing journey.
Our therapists listen to and are attentive to your goals. They communicate how your care is going and educate you on the advanced treatments we provide. Our mission is to make sure we help you achieve the best outcome and get you back to life.
Take your next step with ReVital.