Helping you do what matters most
For those affected by cancer and its treatments, maintaining your way of life is a critical part of recovery. ReVital certified cancer rehabilitation therapists work hard to help you prepare for and recover from cancer and its treatments. They do so through physical and occupational therapy, speech-language pathology and other specialty services.
You have goals and we’ll help you achieve them because we are committed to supporting your return to what matters most. Learn more about our services and get back on the road to recovery today.
- Physical therapy – Physical therapy can help you regain strength and mobility, reduce pain and manage side effects allowing your return to meaningful activities.
- Occupational therapy – Occupational therapy allows you to reach your best functional level using a variety of treatment options so you can physically and psychologically participate in life’s daily activities.
- Speech-language therapy – Speech therapists assess and treat speech disorders and issues with communicating or swallowing. Speech-language therapy can help you redevelop skills like comprehension, clarity, voice, fluency and sound production following cancer treatment
- Pelvic floor therapy – Pelvic floor therapy is specialized type of physical therapy designed to relieve the symptoms of pelvic floor dysfunction such as pain, incontinence, constipation, painful sex and erectile dysfunction. This therapy includes a range of exercises that help your pelvic muscles relax and get stronger.
- Lymphedema therapy – Lymphedema therapy focuses on relieving swelling in your body. This is accomplished by moving fluid out of the affected area through manual drainage and compression. This therapy can also prevent further swelling and dysfunction.
- Cognition therapy – Some cancers and treatments result in cognitive changes that affect thinking, learning, processing or remembering information. Cognitive therapy includes individualized activities to improve brain function, such as ways to absorb new information and perform new tasks. Our therapists can help you regain cognitive health and get you back to what matters most.
Take your next step with ReVital.